Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jack-O-Lanterns!!


Happy Halloween!!!!!!! Today, Alaina from The Little Canvas and I are doing TWINSIE posts on our blogs...we both did some jack-o-lantern nails for Halloween day. My homegirl Alaina proposed the idea to me this weekend & of course I wanted to join in with her. She motivated me to do one more Halloweeny mani & end the spooky month of October with a BOO!  So make sure you creep on over to her blog & check out her pumpkin patch nails! Do yall like my pumpkin carving pic (stole it from Google)?? Today being Halloween means it's October 31st, which means I am now just 14 more days away from seeing the last Twilight movie premiere...BREAKING DAWN PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! I am both excited & sad that this is the end, the last one. I am of course seeing it on the premiere night...got my tickets on October 1st! Yep, I'm a total twihard & you will be seeing a pretty vamptastic Twilight Saga mani from me & Amanda from Nail Polish Enthusiast when we do Twi-Twinsie posts in a couple weeks! So be on the lookout for those...and I don't wanna hear any negativity about Twilight. If you don't like it, just keep it to yourself and love me anyways ;)

Now on with the punkin jack-o-lantern nails!!!!! I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Sun Kissed" on all the nails. Then I did one coat of Fantasy Makers Glow In the Dark "Go With The Glow".  I then did 5 different jack-o-lantern faces on each nail using a Sally Hansen nail art pen in black. I then topped all of my nails with 1 thin coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust". I finished it all off with some Seche Vite. I'm on the hunt for a new fast-dry topcoat though because I'm tired of the shrinkage from SV.  Happy Punkin Carving!!!!!!!! Here we ghost..... (hehe get it?) 











Now that Halloween is coming to a close, I can focus my attentions on my Twilight obsession! Any other Twilight fans out there? Hope y'all enjoyed my jack-o-lantern nails! Have a very Happy Halloween! See you on Friday for Nicole & I's Friday Football nails!! 

2 comments:

  1. get Out the Door top coat!!!! it's my all time favorite!!!

    you know what else is my favorite, these nails!!!! seriously girl, they turned out amazing!!!! I wish i ended up doing jack o'lantern nails like this. I'm still kinda upset with mine, mainly due to the stupid tip wear. Love how the Fairy Dust turned out, oh oh oh and love all the different faces! Seriously, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete