Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Never Too Late To Be Merry...

Sure, sure...Christmas just ended this Sunday. But people still have their trees up & Christmas lights out on their houses.  A few might still be listening to holiday tunes and enjoying their Christmas vacation.  And it is never too late to rock a very merry holiday glam manicure.  Here I used 2 different colors: a vibrant frosty red base layered by a very light micro glitter (almost a clear-based shimmer) to layer on top of the red.  The shimmery glitter coat changes the tone of the red slightly because of the blue tones in the glitter pieces.  I just did my fingers & toes with this combo and have received endless amounts of compliments on how festive it is.  So go ahead & stay merry with this mani duo!

"An Affair In Red Square" by O.P.I.


"No-el If I Know" SEPHORA by O.P.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment