Thursday, December 29, 2011

Your Lacquer Is My Drug!

Just like an addict needs a fix...I got such a high tonight buying new bottles of polish from ULTA!!!!!  Went in to see what they had & just raided their clearance tower.  Hundreds of bottles on sale for $3...then when I finally got to the checkout counter, my cashier girl gave me an additional 20% off with my Ulta Club Card. I got 5 new colors for $20! Being my typical self though, now I just want MORE! ;)  Let me know what you think of these new colors...cant wait to try them out!!

Left to Right:
China Glaze "Señorita Bonita" - a gorgeous vibrant purple with almost gold iridescent flecks
China Glaze "White Cap" - (similar to Snow Globe) sheer milky base with gold shimmer
China Glaze "Blue Year's Eve" - rich shimmery blue
China Glaze" Marry A Millionaire" - clear base with small round purple glitter & green/blue flecks
OPI "Speak For Your-Elf!" - the most beautiful ruby-red filled with red micro glitter


1 comment:

  1. They look AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG
    you got a steal of a deal!
    White Cap is one of my favourite ChG
    I hope you fall in love with it =)

    ReplyDelete