Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's so "Chinchilly" out!

So this is one of my favorite colors....I also have a very similar color from OPI called "You Don't Know Jacques".  Both are just fabulous.  I have usually been just an OPI kind of girl because if I'm going to spend any money on nail polish, then I'm going to go ahead and invest my money in polish that is worth every penny.  I started using ESSIE this summer and have come to love it.  It is very good quality polish, lasts a while, is slightly cheaper than OPI, and is sold in stores (i.e. Wal-Mart).  I always use a base coat. I really like Orly's rubber bonder base coat.  Then, depending on the sheerness of the polish, I do 2-3 coats of the color.  Lastly, I always definitely use a high-shine top coat.  I really like the addition of OPI Chip Skip.  Definitely check out Essie's line of polishes...and this one's a keeper for any season!

                                                                "Chinchilly" by Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment