Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Haul Post!!!!

Ladies...Ladies...Ladies....here are all my most recent purchases.  And I have to first take the time to thank you all for creating even more of a spending monster than already existed.  I maybe bought a new nail polish or 2 every few months.  No, now after reading all your fabulous blogs, creating my own blog, seeing all your fantastic polishes and creative nail art....I have been on a buying spree! It's terrible.  But I am so excited because as of today, I finally own my first flakies! Can't wait to swatch em for y'all :)

Today's Treasures!
Left to Right:
"Play Date" Essie
"Shine Of The Times" Essie Luxe Effects
"Flashy"  Finger Paints Special Effects
"Flecked" Finger Paints Special Effects

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love those finger paints flakies! I have Twisted & Asylum and they are amazing! I love them more than Shine of the Times (blasfemy!).

    ReplyDelete