Monday, May 14, 2012

The SNAAARKM Challenge is here!


Hey y'all! Starting today, 7 very awesome ladies and I will be starting a challenge together with 7 different days of manis! Some of these girls are seriously some of my favorite bishes on the planet.  So funny & sweet & fabulous!  Our posts will go up every other day at 6pm EST.  I think a majority of our girls are on eastern time so that's how we decided that! It's going to be a fun challenge.  Maybe stressful for me because I'm like the only one who has preswatched all the manis. I'l just be flying by the seat of my panties. Hope y'all enjoy our challenge posts! First ones will go live tonight!


Our Posting Schedule:

  • Day 1: Jelly Sandwich - Monday, May 14th
  • Day 2: A 'Classic' - Wednesday, May 16th
  • Day 3: Dotting Tool - Friday, May 18th
  • Day 4: Glitter, Rhinestones, and Fimo, Oh My! - Sunday, May 20th
  • Day 5: My Favorite Effect - Tuesday, May 22nd
  • Day 6: My Forever Mani - Thursday, May 24th
  • Day 7: Water Marble - Saturday, May 26th
The Bishy Participants are:

2 comments: